Water purification unit, skid mounted with a capacity of 15 cubic meters
per hour at 30 (TMH) Total Manometric Head.
Indicative Price : 41,693.04 USD
Water purification unit, skid mounted with a capacity of 15 cubic meters per hour at 30 (TMH) Total Manometric Head.
The unit is designed to purify 15 cubic meters per hour at 30 TMH of surface water from rivers, lakes or shallow wells having maximum turbidity of 20 (N.T.U.) Nephelometric Turbidity Units.
The unit is capable of producing drinking water free of the physical and bacteriological contaminations.
The unit will not take care of industrial contamination, such as hydrocarbons, chemical waste, etc.
All material used in the unit that are in contact with water should be of approved food grade quality.
All the operations of the unit are controlled by a robust control panel including the start/stop switches and all the controls and metering.
The following steps are followed in the water treatment process:
1. Raw water suction and straining: This is done by a submersible pump complete with the suction hose and inlet strainer of approximately 2 mm openings.
2. Coagulation by Aluminum Sulphate; this includes the tanks and equipment for the preparation of the solution and dosing of the predetermined amount of sulphate.
3. Pre-chlorination by Calcium Hypochlorite; this includes the tanks and equipment for the preparation of the solution and dosing the predetermined amount of Hypochlorite.
4. Sedimentation; this allows for a contact time of about one hour for the chemicals to react and the solids to settle. The sedimentation chamber should have all the facilities for the periodic removal of the sediments as well as passing the clarified water to the next stage of treatment.
5. Filtration; this includes a sand filter, an activated carbon filter and a micro filter (might be as an optional). The filters are complete with all the automatic back wash piping, valves, manometers and controls.
6. Disinfection; this could include an Ultra Violet treatment or Chlorination. In both cases a dose of residual Chlorine is added to guard against subsequent contamination during storage.
A collapsible water storage tank of 10,000 litres capacity (of a quality similar to UNICEF catalogue item number S0005834)
20 meters hose of a quality similar to UNICEF catalogue item number S0008029 for connecting the unit to the tank with the required quick couplings
The purification unit is supplied with a suitable power generator, diesel operated, air cooled.
A set of spare parts needed for all the parts including the generator sufficient for 2000 hours of normal operation.
A set of tools for the operator as needed for the normal operation and maintenance.
Operating manuals in (English, French, Spanish and Arabic)
(Slight deviation from the above details might be considered to use approved and proven standard units).
The unit could be mounted on a two-axle trailer suitable for moving on rough terrain.
Packaging and labelling:
The unit is packed in wooden boxes on the skid or the trailer as the option selected.
If required, the following items should be ordered separately:
S0000571 - Aluminum sulphate gran 17-18%
S0000570 - Calcium hypochlorite 65-70%
S0005829 - Water quality test kit, OXFAM DELAGUA, port.
Additional hoses - see S0008028 and/or S0008029
Estimated weight: 2400 kg
Estimated volume: 30 cbm
Estimated dimensions: 2200 x 2200 x 4000 mm
Instructions for use:
The unit is used for providing drinking water for about 15,000 residents or displaced population in cases of emergency where the source is surface water having not more than 20 NTU.
|There are no attributes assigned to this product|