Cup feeding, newborn
Feeding cup for babies fitted with a special spout facilitating easy feeding.
Indicative Price 2.03 USD
Cup, feeding, newborn, 35 ml, reusable
The feeding cup can be used for manual feeding of breast milk to newborns with breast feeding difficulties.
Soft feeding reservoir at the tip to allow babies with breastfeeding difficulties to lap milk and to control the pace of their feeding.
Allows for expression of breast milk directly into the feeding cup.
Volume capacity: 35 ml
Indelible embossed graduation for each 5 ml on side of a cup.
Reusable, boilable and autoclavable at 121°C.
Not to be used for medicine administration.
Material: transparent silicone or polypropylene.
Is free from Phthalates, BPA, natural latex and conforms to European Food Contact Materials regulation (EC 1935/2004).
Instructions for use in English, French and Spanish.
One year from shipping date
- Operating conditions: 0°C - 40°C / 0% – 90% RH
- Storage conditions: -20°C - 60°C / 0% – 90% RH
WEIGHT AND VOLUME
Weight: 0.11 kg
Volume: 0.624 dm3
ESTIMATED DELIVERY LEAD TIME
COMPONENT OF A KIT
S0845078 - Cup feeding, newborn
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Manufacturer is certified for ISO 13485 Medical devices - Quality management systems - Requirements for regulatory purposes.
- Supplier (if not the manufacturer) at a minimum is certified for ISO 9001 Quality management systems – Requirements.
SAFETY & PRODUCT STANDARDS
- EN 14350-1 Child use and care articles – Drinking equipment – Part 1: General and mechanical requirements and tests.
|Component of kits|
|To see icon descriptions, go to |
' Product attribute guide'