The new Supply Catalogue is a migration from the old technical platform into a new one which has advanced features and functionalities aside from having a better user interface and navigation. While the emphasis is on the change of the platform, the new catalogue has the following key features:
- Allows UNICEF staff to login via Single Sign On (SSO) using their UNICEF ID and password.
- Improved site’s look and feel
- Improved search functionality
- Allows users to select a material and add to a list and, then, export to MS Excel which can be used for a supply plan or request
- Improved maintenance of the data in the Supply Catalogue
Note: If it will be your first time to access the new Supply Catalogue and search for materials, you may notice a delay before the materials appear. This may be due to the browser caching. Once done, the search for materials should be relatively faster. More information can be found in the Help pages.
For any feedback in using the Supply Catalogue, you may send them to email@example.com.