View as List Grid
Items 31-40 of 77
- S0305027 Gown,surg,nonsterile,nonwoven,HP,disp,XL
Gown, surgical, non-sterile, non-woven, HP, disposable, XL
Indicative Price 6.08 USD
- S0305139 Gown,isol,nonwoven,ligt,ISO16604,disp,XL
Gown, isolation, non-woven, lightweight, meets ISO16604 or equivalent standard for viral penetration resistance, disposableIndicative Price 0.48 USD
- S1555958 Morphine sulphate 10mg SR tabs/PAC-60 nt
Morphine sulphate 10 mg slow-release tablets, in a pack of 60 tabletsIndicative Price 8.26 USD
- S1555953 Fentanyl 50mcg/ml inj 2ml amp/BOX-10 nt
Fentanyl base 50mcg/ml solution for injection in 2ml ampoules packed in a box of 10 ampoules. For intravenous (IV) or intramuscular (IM) use.Indicative Price 5.00 USD
- S0845162 Tongue depressor,wooden,disp/BOX-100
Tongue depressor, single use, non-sterile, made from wood.Indicative Price 1.81 USD
- S0845153 Flashlight,pre-focused
Diagnostic pupil LED penlight.Indicative Price 1.24 USD
- S1585010 Diclofenac Sodium 25mg tabs/PAC-10x10
Diclofenac Sodium 25mg tablets. Blister pack of 10 tablets. 10 blisters in a carton box. Box of 100 tablets.
Indicative Price 0.65 USD
- S0004214 Nirmatrelvir150+RTV100mg tab/4+2/PAC-5
Nirmatrelvir 150 mg tablets, co-packaged with Ritonavir 100 mg tablets. Pack of 20 nirmatrelvir and 10 ritonavir tablets.
Each carton pack contains 5 daily-dose blister cards with a total of 30 tablets packaged in a carton.
Each daily blister card contains 4 Nirmatrelvir tablets (150 mg each) and 2 Ritonavir tablets (100 mg each).Indicative Price : Upon Request
- S0745000 Scalpel handle,no.3
Scalpel handle no. 3.
Indicative Price 0.86 USD
- S0845182 Gel, ultrasound, bottle, min. 250ml
Ultrasound gel to act as a coupling agent to reduce static while conducting ultrasound scans. Bottle between 250 and 260 ml.
Indicative Price 0.66 USD