Electric tabletop steam sterilizer (autoclave) with a 40 Litre capacity , including accessories. This unit is suitable for sterilization of full solid, porous, hollow A and B, plastics, rubber, unwrapped, bagged, single or double wrapped. Not designed for sterilization of liquids, food stuffs or waste.
Indicative Price 5,994.00 USD
Tabletop electric sterilizer (autoclave) with a capacity of 40 litres
IMPORTANT: To ensure the sterilizer is capable to perform as per manufacturers specifications certain infrastructure provision are required. Therefore, these sterilizers should only be purchased after consultation of the Medical Devices Unit in Supply Division.
Steam sterilizers use pressurized steam to generate moist heat to eliminate viable microbes from non-heat-sensitive medical devices, including heat-tolerant products used for surgical and general patient care. Steam sterilization kills microbes effectively and is often viewed as the gold standard of healthcare sterilization methods. For sterilization of full solid, porous, hollow A and B, plastics, rubber, unwrapped, bagged, single or double wrapped. Not designed for sterilization of liquids, food stuffs or waste.
The sterilizer is suitable for wrapped, unwrapped, solid and hollow items as well as porous loads such as drapes and gowns.
The unit fitted with a front-loading door.
The internal chamber made from stainless steel 316Litre.
The internal chamber has a volume of 40 Litres or more.
Vacuum relief line should be filtered with ≤0.3 µm pore size to allow sterile air into chamber.
The unit is provided with a minimum of three (3) internal shelves.
The unit has a standard program at 2.2 bar at a temperature of 134°C.
The unit has a standard program between 1.0 and 1.1 bar with a temperature between 118 – 121°C.
The unit is fitted with a safety lock on the front door, preventing the door to be opened when the unit is under pressure.
The unit provided with an internal water tank with a capacity of 4.2 litre or more.
The unit equipped with a steam generator.
The unit is designed in such a way that outer surfaces remain at safe temperatures when the unit is in operation.
The unit is designed and constructed in such a manner that it is able to withstand frequent disinfection with hospital-grade products.
The unit is able to function on a single-phased power grid.
Power requirements: 240 Volts - 50/60 Hz (A 110 Volt unit is not available).
The unit is fitted with a front panel providing information on the unit.
The display indicates:
- The time until the programme is finished.
- The current internal temperature.
- The current internal pressure.
- The ongoing cycle
- Any alerts or alarms.
ALARM AND SAFETY FEATURES
Alarms are audible as well as visual.
Alarms are available for/when:
- Low water.
- Door not closed.
- Exceeding high temperature limit.
- Failed cycles.
- Temperatures are about to reach limits of the equipment.
- Pressures are about to reaching limits of the equipment.
- Power failure
A notification that the end of sterilization cycle has been reached.
The unit is provided with an over-pressure safety valve and an over-temperature safety system.
Instructions for assembly, use and maintenance in English, other languages on request.
3 x sterilizer baskets.
3 x spare gaskets (chamber/door) in sealed packages.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE
At extra costs additional optional features can be requested:
- Filtration system or distiller solution which will allow the unit to accept so-called "hard water", (water with high mineral content, especially calcium and magnesium) without causing internal damage and/or deposits.
ESTIMATED LIFE SPAN
Two years from shipping date.
- Operating conditions: 5°C - 40°C / 50% – 80% RH (above 31°C max. 50% RH).
- Storage conditions: 0°C - 50°C / 90% RH .
Depending on the model:
- Suitable for operations up to an altitude above sea level of 2,000m
WEIGHT AND VOLUME
Weight: 130 kg .
Volume: 1,000.00 dm³.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY LEAD TIME
Assembly and commissioning this product should be carried out by qualified technician.
User training prior to utilization is recommended.
As per user and service manuals.
ITEMS REQUIRED, BUT NOT SUPPLIED
S0167100 Papersheet,crepe,for ster. pack/PAC-100.
S0558100 Indicator,TST control spot/PAC-300.
S0167110 Masking tape,for ster. Pack.
COMPONENT OF A KIT
No part of a kit.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Manufacturer is certified for ISO 13485 Medical devices - Quality management systems - Requirements for regulatory purposes.
- Supplier (if not the manufacturer) at a minimum is certified for ISO 9001 Quality management systems – Requirements.
Classified either under EU MDD 93/42/ECC, or under EU MDR 2017/745 as Class IIb device.
SAFETY & PRODUCT STANDARDS
- IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2012(E) Medical electrical equipment - Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
- IEC 61010-2-040:2015 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-040: Particular requirements for sterilizers and washer-disinfectors used to treat medical materials.
- ISO 14971 Medical devices -- Application of risk management to medical devices.
- EN 13060:2014+A1:2018 Small Steam Sterilizers (Less than 60 L).
- GMDN code: Steam sterilizer (38671)
- UMDNS code: Sterilizing Units, Steam, Tabletop (16142), Sterilizing Units, Steam (13746)
Sterilizing Units (13737)
|There are no attributes assigned to this product|