Handpump,SDWP India MKII,Variant 2,Open
Hand pump set, Standard Deep Well Pump (SDWP) - INDIA MARK II type, Package VARIANT No. 2 - with OPEN OPTIONS for selection of Standard Stand, Riser and Rod types and materials, and cylinder installation depth.
Indicative Price 449.00 USD
Hand pump set, Standard Deep Well Pump (SDWP) - INDIA MARK II type, Package VARIANT No. 2 - with OPEN OPTIONS for selection of Standard Stand, materials and cylinder installation depth.
Complete Standard Deep Well Hand Pump set - SDWP (as specified by the Bureau of Indian Standards, IS:15500-2004), also known as INDIA MARK II hand pump (by SKAT specifications Rev.2 - 2007), and sometimes as IM II or Mark II, supplied with Head, Handle, Water Tank, Standard Stand, SDWP Cylinder, supplied with from 30 metres to 45 metres of Riser Pipes and Connecting Rods.
This Package Variant 2 has Open Options for selection of:
- Stand choice of either NORMAL Stand or TELESCOPIC Stand.
- Connecting Rods of either Stainless Steel (12 or 10.8 mm), or FRG, or other available material.
- Riser pipes of either Stainless Steel, uPVC or uPVC/SS, or other available material.
While the pump type is for cylinder installation depth of 15 meters to 45 meters, generally suitable for pumping water up to 40 meters, this Package Variant no. 2 kit description has open options for selecting cylinder installation depth from 30 metres to 45 metres.
1 x Head Assembly (with Handle assembly).
1 x Water Tank - Standard (as per IS:15500)
1 x Third Plate
1 x Cylinder assembly - Standard, with Brass liner, Gunmetal Plunger and check valve
1 x Normal/or Telescopic Stand - Standard (Please specify Option when ordering)
(10-15) x CONNECTING RODS, in 3 meter length (+10/-0mm),
- from Stainless Steel, 12 mm dia and as per IS 15500:2004 (Refer clause 5.2 of the code);
- or recommended SS rod diameter of 10.8 mm, SS as per AISI 304 grade (IS:6603 Gr4 CrNi 18 10) with M12 Stainless Steel roll treaded couplings (male / Female) welded;
- or from fiber reinforced FRG, 10 mm dia. with friction jointed threaded male/female Stainless-Steel couplers and with rod centralizers (ref.: SKAT HTN Afridev HP spec.);
- or from other available material and design.
(Please specify nos. of rods in length of 3 m, from 10 nos. to maximum 15 nos., when ordering).
(10-15) x RISER PIPES, in 3 meter length (tolerance +0/-25mm) (Please specify nos. of riser pipes in length of 3 m, from 10 nos. to maximum 15 nos., when ordering), as follows:
- from Stainless Steel, AISI 304, 38 mm OD, ID 34 mm, WT 2mm, with welded female threaded seamless socket on one end and welded male threaded seamless socket on the other end with threaded plastic protector.
- or from uPVC (requires top end cap with knuckle thread for male threaded uPVC coupler) 40 mm diameter (IS 12818) with injection moulded three piece threaded couplers and with one piece centraliser (for 100/150mm casing).
- or from uPVC, with Stainless Steel (SS) couplings, 32 mm NB/nominal diameter. Pipes are hermetically and firmly mounted with male threaded AISI 304 Stainless Steel (SS) ends, one end fitted with a female threaded SS coupling as per ISO 2853, the other end protected with a HDPE thread protector covering the entire length of the thread (reference UNICEF Material No. S0009154).
- or from uPVC, with Stainless Steel (SS) couplings, 40 mm NB/nominal diameter (OD 48.3mm). Pipes are hermetically and firmly mounted with male threaded AISI 304 Stainless Steel (SS) ends, one end fitted with a female threaded SS coupling as per ISO 2853, the other end protected with a HDPE thread protector covering the entire length of the thread. A sturdy structural steel adapter nipple for the riser pipe holder is supplied with each package. (Reference UNICEF Material No. S0009184 (riser) or S0009139 (handpump package)).
- or from other available material and/or design.
1 set Spare part kit** sufficient for 2 years of operation.
1 set Installation and Maintenance manual.
**) Spare part kit details see Catalogue No. S0009180.
Packaging and labelling:
The pumping set packaging depends on the shipment type.
At a minimum, as per Annex C: Clause 12.1 of Part 1 of IS 15500:2004, Recommended Packaging Procedure.
If required, the following items should be ordered separately:
- One set of spares for two years of operation is included in the kit. For additional ordering, and details, see UNICEF Catalogue No. S0009180.
- Standard Tools and Special Tools for installation and maintenance, separate ordering through UNICEF Catalogue Nos. S0009332 and S0009331 respectively.
- Fishing Tools and Platform Shuttering Set with Masonry Tool Set, separate ordering through UNICEF Catalogue No. S0009187.
- Fishing Tools (alone), separate ordering through UNICEF Catalogue No. S0009182
Sea shipment: Wooden crate packing, steel strapped bundles in HDPE sheets for the connecting rods and the riser pipes.
Air shipment: Corrugated cardboard, jute/plastic laminated sheets, steel strapped and marked, steel strapped bundles in HDPE sheets for the connecting rods and the riser pipes.
For quick sea delivery, it is essential that the minimum quantities to be ordered correspond to one fully loaded ISO 20-foot container.
Instructions for use:
The pumping set is used for pumping water from deep wells from 15 to 45 meter (this set is appropriate for 30 to 45 m installation depth, and can be adapted to other depths by reducing the number of riser pipes and pump rods.
This pump is not recommended for corrosive/aggressive water if equipped with mild steel rods and risers. If water e.g. is acidic (low PH), Stainless Steel or PVC risers and SS rods, or other pump types like Afridev, U3M or VLOM-50 PVC must be considered (see Catalogue Nos.: S0009139, S0009193 (S0009188-9193), S0009320/21 and S0009322/23 respectively).
For installation on bore wells of up to 150 mm diameter, the Telescopic Stand - Standard should be used.
The Normal Stand - Standard is suited for wells in the range of 100 mm to 125 mm diameter casing pipe
(For 30 m installation depth and with Telescopic Stand also see SDWP Recommended Tel Package - Catalogue No. S0009178, or with Normal Stand also see SDWP Variant 1, Norm, package - Catalogue No. S0009179).
Installation Tool Kits:
It is recommended that adequate sets of Standard Tools and Special Tools (Annex D, Clause 1.3 of Part 8, Table D1, IS 15500:2004) be ordered for installation and maintenance of this hand pump (separate ordering on UNICEF Catalogue Nos. S0009332 and S0009331 respectively).
Depending on the density of hand pumps in a given area, the installation and maintenance infrastructure and other local conditions, the number of the tool sets being ordered could vary between one set of each type of tools for every 50 pumps to 250 pumps.
Fishing Tools, Etc.:
Similarly, sets of fishing tools for retrieving dropped below-ground components could be ordered at the rate of one each of these items per 25 hand pumps, like platform shuttering set and masonry tool set could be ordered at the rate of one each of these items per 250 to 500 hand pumps, all depending on local conditions (separate ordering on UNICEF Catalogue Nos. S0009182 or S0009187 depending on kit content).
|There are no attributes assigned to this product|