Handpump,Shallow well,suction 7m
Shallow well Hand Pump, suction type, used for lifting water from a
depth not exceeding 7-8m.
Indicative Price 105.00 USD
Shallow well Hand Pump, suction type, used for lifting water from a depth not exceeding 7-8m.
Shallow well hand pump, complete, specifications as per IS:8035/1999 (or later revision).
This suction type hand pump is used for lifting water from a depth not exceeding 7-8m
The principal components of the pump are:
- 1 x Pump Body, cast iron (barrel)
- 1 x Pump head/cover (w/fulcrum)
... 1 x fulcrum and rod pin
... 1 x head pin
- 1 x Pump handle
- 1 x Pump baseplate (flapper valve and weight)
... 1 x flapper type valve
- 1 x Plunger rod (assembly with bucket)
... 1 x upper plunger disc
... 1 x lower plunger disc
... 1 x spacer for piston seals
... 1 x washer for bucket
- 9 meters of rising main, (3x3m) pipe, 1 ½ inch
- 2 x FRP Rod arrangement, 3 meters length, with couplers, as per drawings A 5889 and A 5896 (ref. SKAT-RWSN Afridev Specifications Rev. 5:2007)
The pump set is supplied with following Fast Moving spares for shallow well hand pumps, as listed below:
1 x Rubber gasket
4 x Sprint washer for M 12 Bolt
4 x Hex Bolt M 12 x M 1.75-65mm long
4 x Circlip for 16 outer dial shaft
2 x Fulcrum pin
2 x Plunger pin
1 x Plunger rod
2 x Cup seal
2 x Hardened steel bush
1 x Check valve
Packaging and labeling:
The set packaging depends on the shipment type.
At a minimum, as per Annex C: Clause 12.1 of Part 1 of IS 15500:2004, Recommended Packaging Procedure.
Sea shipment: Wooden crate packing.
Air shipment: Corrugated cardboard.
|There are no attributes assigned to this product|