Oseltamivir 75mg caps/PAC-10
Oseltamivir 75mg capsules, pack of 10 capsules.
Indicative Price 17.98 USD
General Description: OSELTAMIVIR
Oseltamivir 75 mg free base, presented as equivalent phosphate, pack of 10 capsules.
Suppliers reference: 10040643 TAM caps 75mg FE
1. Treatment of uncomplicated acute illness due to influenza infection in patients 1 year or older, and who have been symptomatic for not more than 2 days.
2. Prophylaxis of influenza in adult patients and adolescents 13 years and older.
1. Oseltamivir is contraindicated if there is any known hypersensitivity to the drug.
2. Should be used in pregnancy and lactation only if the potential benefits justify the potential risk to the fetus and breast fed infant respectively.
1. There is no evidence of efficacy in any illness caused by agents other than influenza viruses types A and B.
2. Efficacy in patients beginning treatment after 40 hours has not been established.
3. Safety and efficacy of repeated treatment and prophylaxis has not yet been studied.
4. Serious bacterial infections may set in.
5. Safety in hepatic impaired patients has not been established.
1. Prophylaxis in adults and adolescents 13 years and older,
following contact with an infected individual, 75 mg once daily
for at least 7 days (therapy to begin within 2 days of exposure)
During community outbreak, 75 mg once daily for up to 6 weeks.
2. For treatment of adults and adolescents 13 years and older,
75 mg twice daily for 5 days (therapy to begin within 2 days of
The most frequent are nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, rash, abnormal liver function.
Packaging and storage:
Store below 30ºC
|To see icon descriptions, go to |
' Product attribute guide'