Breast pump for milk extraction and collection, vacuum operated, sterilisable in autoclave, manual, single-hand use
Indicative Price 32.51 USD
Manually operated breast pump for milk extraction and collection.
A hand-held device used to extract milk from the breast, typically for collecting and feeding to an infant. The device produces a low-grade suction through a funnel-like component that is applied to the breast and is typically operated by the donor; the milk collects in an attached vessel (e.g., a sterilized bottle). This is a reusable device.
Including screw-fit, graduated collection bottle with a minimum capacity of 150 ml.
Includes: a cap, screw ring and sealing disk.
Equipped with lever to operate the pump, a valve, and diaphragm.
Allows for complete disassembly.
At a minimum should be able to withstand 5 minutes in boiling water for cleaning.
Ergonomic design for single-handed operation, with swivel lever for smooth milk extraction.
Comes including comfortable breast shield.
Low-force operating lever.
Bottle, pump mechanism, cap and stand: polypropylene, polyethylene or TPE.
Membrane and seal: silicone.
Instructions for assembly, use and maintenance in English, French and Spanish.
1 x standard size membrane breast shield.
1 x valve system with swivel handle.
2 x spare valve membranes.
1 collection bottle with cap.
1 x stand.
ESTIMATED LIFE SPAN
Three to five years.
Storage conditions: -20 - 50°C / 20 – 90 % RH.
Operating conditions: 10 - 40°C / 20 - 80% RH.
WEIGHT AND VOLUME (Packaged)
Weight: 500 gr.
Volume: 5.00 dm³.
INSTALLATION / COMMISSIONING REQUIREMENTS
Other than assembling the unit there is no installation or commissioning required.
The user manual provides sufficient user instructions.
Other than cleaning in accordance with manufactures instructions there are not specific maintenance requirements.
COMPONENT OF A KIT
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Manufacturer is certified for ISO 13485 Medical devices - Quality management systems - Requirements for regulatory purposes.
- Supplier is certified for ISO 9001 Quality management systems – Requirements.
SAFETY AND PRODUCT STANDARDS
- EU-Framework Regulation on materials and articles intended for food contact: (EC) No 1935/2004.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 2023/2006 on good manufacturing practice (GMP) for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 10/2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come in contact with food.
- EN 14350 Child use and care articles - Drinking equipment.
- Swiss Regulation on Food Contact Materials SR 817.023.21 (Bedarfsgegenstände VO) of 23.11.2005, updated 01.05.2017
GMDN Code: 38477
|There are no attributes assigned to this product|