View as List Grid
Items 1-10 of 20
- S1580201 Multiple micronutrient pdr,sach./PAC-30
Multiple Micronutrient Powder (MNP), single-use 1 gram sachets, packs of
30 sachetsIndicative Price : 0.63 USD
- S0189000 Weighing trousers/PAC-5
Weighing trousers, one size fits all, for the use with infant spring type scales S0145555 and S0557000. Pack of 5 in a carry bag
Indicative Price : 11.42 USD
- S0145760 ID Bracelet,child,red/PAC-400
Bracelets for identification for infants/children, red, in packs of 400 each
Indicative Price : 103.82 USD
- S0145740 ID Bracelet,child,blue/PAC-400
Bracelets for identification for infants/children, in blue, in packs of 400 each
Indicative Price : 102.21 USD
- S0145620 MUAC,Child 11.5 Red/PAC-50
Children's Mid Upper Arm Circumference (MUAC) measuring tape with cut-off point at 11.5 cm, pack of 50 tapes with instructions for use.
Indicative Price : 3.93 USD
- S0145555 Scale,infant,springtype,25kg x 100g
Mechanical Infant Scale, spring type, with round dial, for use up to 25kg with 100g precision. Used for weighing infants in the context of growth monitoring and anthropometric surveys.
Indicative Price : 11.10 USD
- S0141021 Scale,electronic,mother/child,150kgx100g
Electronic scale for weighing adults and children, for use up to 150kg with 100g precision. Scale allows a child's weight to be measured while being held by an adult.
Indicative Price : 115.25 USD
- S0114055 Nut. kit,outpatient,module-registration
Nutrition kit, outpatient, module-registration, KMEDMNUTO11. Equipment used in outpatient therapeutic feeding centres intended for severely acute malnourished children
Indicative Price : 1,723.44 USD
- S0114052 Nut. kit,inpatient,module-equipment
Nutrition kit, inpatient, module-equipment, KMEDMNUTI12 equipment used in inpatient therapeutic feeding centres for severely acute malnourished children
Indicative Price : 1,643.57 USD
- S0114051 Nut. kit,inpatient,module-registration
Nutrition kit, inpatient, module-registration, KMEDMNUTI11 equipment used in inpatient therapeutic feeding centres for severely acute malnourished children.
Indicative Price : 627.24 USD