Laryngoscope set for neonates, including pre-terms, exists of a handle containg batteries and two straight, Miller type depressor blades.
Indicative Price 61.98 USD
Laryngoscope set for neonates, including pre-terms. To manipulate the tongue and enable a clear view of the trachea for surgical/mechanical ventilation/intubation procedures.
A hand-held device intended to be used by medical professionals to manipulate the tongue, preventing it from obstructing the oropharynx and enabling a clear view of the trachea for the insertion of an endotracheal (ET) tube prior to the delivery of inhalation anaesthesia and/or ventilation. It has a handle containing batteries to power its light (a small built-in light bulb or fibreoptic light) for airway illumination, and a curved or straight blade of various designs and lengths that can be hinged/interchanged or integral.
Includes a cylindrical handle, slightly ribbed, single piece, Ø > 15 mm
The handle allows fitting of interchangeable blades of different sizes.
The handle contains a robust on/off switch.
Handle is made from non-ferrous material and sealed against ingress of liquids.
Equipped with LED technology light source.
Uses fibre optic for transmission of the light to the tip of the blade.
Stud contact, fitting various sizes and types of depressors, compliant with ISO 7376.
Blades are able to withstand autoclaving.
With a set of two blades made from stainless steel:
- Miller type: Straight Nr 0, length 80 mm ± 5 mm.
- Miller type: Straight Nr 1, length 100 mm ± 5 mm.
Designed for frequent and easy disassembly and disinfection with hospital-grade products.
Instructions for assembly, use and maintenance in English, French and Spanish.
1 x protective case with space for one handle and two blades.
1 x set of suitable disposable alkaline batteries.
ITEMS REQUIRED, BUT NOT SUPPLIED
S0383000, Tube,endotrach,3,w/o cuff,ster,disp.
S0383010, Tube,endotrach,3.5,w/o cuff,ster,disp.
ESTIMATED LIFE SPAN
Depending on the supplied brand three to five years.
Storage conditions: 0 - 50°C / 85% RH.
Operating conditions: 10 - 40°C / 85% RH.
WEIGHT AND VOLUME (Packaged)
Weight: 780 gr.
Volume: 8.50 dm³.
INSTALLATION / COMMISSIONING REQUIREMENTS
Other than installing the battery there are no installation or commissioning requirements.
Where staff has experience with these types of devices, no user training will be required.
Other than cleaning in accordance with manufactures instructions there are not specific maintenance requirements.
COMPONENT OF A KIT
Self-declared CE under EU MDR 2017/745 as Class I device.
SAFETY AND PRODUCT STANDARDS
- ISO 7376:2020. Anaesthetic and respiratory equipment — Laryngoscopes for tracheal intubation.
- IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2012(E) Medical electrical equipment - Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance
- IEC 60601-1-2:2014 Medical electrical equipment - Part 1-2: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance - Collateral standard: Electromagnetic compatibility - Requirements and tests
- IEC 60601-1-6:2010 Medical electrical equipment - Part 1-6: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance - Collateral standard: Usability
- EN ISO 15223-1 (EN 980) Medical devices – Symbols to be used with medical device labels, labelling and information to be supplied – Part 1: General requirements.
GMDN Code: 15076
|To see icon descriptions, go to |
' Product attribute guide'